Wednesday 8 September 2010

minolta's flippin hot shoe

OK, i was given a lovely Minolta flash gun by my friend and was soooo happy because this would help me with my Strobism... unfortunately as you may or may not know Minolta chose to buck the trend of the normal hot shoe and create a completely different one, thus scuppering my plan to use in my work...

if only there was some sort of converter...
well, hurray for gadget infinity. i found this converter that means i can use the flash with my 'normal' hot shoe... http://www.gadgetinfinity.com/product.php?productid=17108&cat=0&page=1

my only beef is that without the flash gun connecting directly to the camera/trigger its a bit wobbly... my speedlite has that satisfying lock... a small price to pay, geddit :-)

Gadget infinity - Minolta hotshoe converter

No comments:

Post a Comment